Hello From England

¿Eres nuevo en el foro? ¿No sabes como empezar? Preséntate ante la comunidad amarilla más grande de Internet. No te cortes ;)
CallumMFC
Recogepelotas
Recogepelotas

Mensaje por CallumMFC »

I just want to day thank you to everyone for there help! I fly to Gran Canaria on Monday and I can't wait!

I don't know if anyone saw but Middlesbrough's had a brilliant away game vs Liverpool at Anfield on Tuesday night 2-2 after extra time and an amazing penalty shootout but sadly loosing 14-13 it was a long day as we didn't get home till 2.30am but was worth it to watch!

Now I hope we can follow that up with a win away to Charlton and that las palmas can win the Derby with Tenerife..... Vamos UD

Callum
canarion_92
Presidente del Club
Presidente del Club

Re:

Mensaje por canarion_92 »

CallumMFC escribió:I just want to day thank you to everyone for there help! I fly to Gran Canaria on Monday and I can't wait!

I don't know if anyone saw but Middlesbrough's had a brilliant away game vs Liverpool at Anfield on Tuesday night 2-2 after extra time and an amazing penalty shootout but sadly loosing 14-13 it was a long day as we didn't get home till 2.30am but was worth it to watch!

Now I hope we can follow that up with a win away to Charlton and that las palmas can win the Derby with Tenerife..... Vamos UD

Callum
I saw that extra time, it was insane!! Unfortunately Liverpool won but now Middlesbrough can focus on the league, good luck for the match against Charlton
CallumMFC
Recogepelotas
Recogepelotas

Mensaje por CallumMFC »

To see your team match Liverpool for 120 min at Anfield! To come from behind twice! The last minute penalty at our end it was amazing!

In some way it was the perfect result it's built confidence within the team and within the fans and shown everyone how good we are! But as you say we can concentrate on the league!
BORJA ESTUPIÑAN
Presidente del Club
Presidente del Club

Re: Hello From England

Mensaje por BORJA ESTUPIÑAN »

CallumMFC escribió:Hola hola o

Mi nombre es Callum Tengo 23 años y soy de North Yorkshire en Inglaterra no sé si alguno de ustedes han oído hablar de él? Soy un abono de temporada titular para Middlesbrough FC en la Championship (Inglés segunda división) Me he registrado como tengo la intención de venir a ver el partido contra el Sporting de Gijón el próximo mes, mientras estoy de vacaciones en Maspalomas.

He seguido de Las Palmas resulta desde mi primera visita hace 3 años y siempre tenía previsto asistir a un partido la próxima vez que llegué a la isla. El equipo está apagado a un buen comienzo en esta temporada como continuación de la temporada pasada, así que estoy emocionado por el juego el próximo mes! Incluso extraño 2 juegos Middlesbrough mientras estoy fuera.

Lo siento que no hablo nada de español así que voy a hacer uso de Google Translate.
Hola Callum, ¿que tal esta jugando el chicha Ayoze en tu equipo? Aquí demostró ser un muy buen player
javi_teror_16
Directivo de la entidad
Directivo de la entidad

Re: Hello From England

Mensaje por javi_teror_16 »

Welcome my friend
Responder