Hello From England

¿Eres nuevo en el foro? ¿No sabes como empezar? Preséntate ante la comunidad amarilla más grande de Internet. No te cortes ;)
CallumMFC
Recogepelotas
Recogepelotas

Hello From England

Mensaje por CallumMFC »

Hello or Hola

My name is Callum I'm 23 and I'm from North Yorkshire in England I don't know if any of you have heard of it? I'm a season ticket holder for Middlesbrough FC in the Championship (English 2nd division) I have signed up as I am planning to come and watch the game against Sporting Gijon next month while I'm on holiday in Maspalomas.

I've followed Las Palmas results ever since my first visit 3 years ago and always planned to attend a game next time I came to the island. The team are off to a good start this season following on from last season so I'm excited about the game next month! I even miss 2 Middlesbrough games while I'm away.

I'm sorry that I don't speak any Spanish so I will make use of google translate.

Callum
Alma amarilla
Presidente del Club
Presidente del Club

Re: Hello From England

Mensaje por Alma amarilla »

Welcome!
I am glad that you want to attend the match against Sporting de Gijon while you're on holiday here on the island. Insurance will enjoy a great meeting and a victory for our team.

A hug

Sorry for my poor english.. ;)
CallumMFC
Recogepelotas
Recogepelotas

Mensaje por CallumMFC »

Thank You for the welcome! Haha your English is much better than my Spanish! Lets hope for a good win! and great season!
CallumMFC
Recogepelotas
Recogepelotas

Mensaje por CallumMFC »

Hola hola o

Mi nombre es Callum Tengo 23 años y soy de North Yorkshire en Inglaterra no sé si alguno de ustedes han oído hablar de él? Soy un abono de temporada titular para Middlesbrough FC en la Championship (Inglés segunda división) Me he registrado como tengo la intención de venir a ver el partido contra el Sporting de Gijón el próximo mes, mientras estoy de vacaciones en Maspalomas.

He seguido de Las Palmas resulta desde mi primera visita hace 3 años y siempre tenía previsto asistir a un partido la próxima vez que llegué a la isla. El equipo está apagado a un buen comienzo en esta temporada como continuación de la temporada pasada, así que estoy emocionado por el juego el próximo mes! Incluso extraño 2 juegos Middlesbrough mientras estoy fuera.

Lo siento que no hablo nada de español así que voy a hacer uso de Google Translate.
canarion_92
Presidente del Club
Presidente del Club

Mensaje por canarion_92 »

Welcome Callum!!

Let us know if you have any question about how to arrive to the stadium, or any other question, I hope you have a good holidays, with good weather and a victory of the team!!
Excuse my english haha
"el nota"
Directivo de la entidad
Directivo de la entidad

Mensaje por "el nota" »

Bienvenido! Nos gusta que nuestro equipo tenga nuevos aficionados desde tan lejos, esperemos verte por el estadio, y que nos aficiones también a tu equipo y como va en su liga.
Ya te lo traduciré
EHPDJFrANKy
Acceso VIP
Acceso VIP
Contactar:

Mensaje por EHPDJFrANKy »

Nasshh !!!

Welcome to the yellow online zone for excellence. Feel free to comment in your own language better than using the 'Google translator', due to it's way of translating some phrases and expressions is worse than a pain on the arse. It's a very good thing, to see how much people from other countries are following to the 'U.D. Las Palmas'. I know some people from England too, that is following the team and has been here some time ago, when they took their holidays, the same way as you. Enjoy your time here. Greetings and Take Care.

Un saludo para tod@s !!!

A Cuidarse y Hasta Pronto !!!
Teldense
Amarillo de corazón
Amarillo de corazón

Mensaje por Teldense »

Welcome Callum, nice to meet you.

As the saying goes, my home it's your home :D

it's marvellous to know that there are people seeing our team from other countries, especially supporters of historic teams like the Boro. I really like your team. For me it's one of the best in the Premier history, with important moments like the final against Sevilla in 2006, and very good players like Paul Gascoigne or Nobby Stiles. Of course i don't forget of the great Brian Clough.

So, as I said at the beginning of this post, make yourself at home.

I hope to see the Boro in the Premier next year :wink:
CallumMFC
Recogepelotas
Recogepelotas

Mensaje por CallumMFC »

Thank you for such a warm welcome! It means a lot!

It's nice to know that people around the world like my team!

It looks like we're both having good starts to the season especially with the results today Boro wining 4-0 and Las Palmas 4-1 and scoring some very nice goals! aranjo's goal was very nice! If you get a chance try and see Middlesbrough goals today Kike and Leadbitter's were very good! The win today moves Middlesbrough up to 5th and 3points off 1st.

I hope to see Las Palmas in La Liga just as much as Boro in the Premier League!

A few quick questions - what would be the best way to get to and from Maspalomas to Estadio Gran Canaria for the game against Sporting Gijion?

Also I plan on buying the new Las Palmas shirt how much does it cost this season?

Vamos UD!! And Up The Boro!!
Teldense
Amarillo de corazón
Amarillo de corazón

Re:

Mensaje por Teldense »

CallumMFC escribió:Thank you for such a warm welcome! It means a lot!

It's nice to know that people around the world like my team!

It looks like we're both having good starts to the season especially with the results today Boro wining 4-0 and Las Palmas 4-1 and scoring some very nice goals! aranjo's goal was very nice! If you get a chance try and see Middlesbrough goals today Kike and Leadbitter's were very good! The win today moves Middlesbrough up to 5th and 3points off 1st.

I hope to see Las Palmas in La Liga just as much as Boro in the Premier League!

A few quick questions - what would be the best way to get to and from Maspalomas to Estadio Gran Canaria for the game against Sporting Gijion?

Also I plan on buying the new Las Palmas shirt how much does it cost this season?

Vamos UD!! And Up The Boro!!
About the trip to Las Palmas

Public transport here in Gran Canarias is mostly gestionated by two companies: GLOBAL (Blue buses. Links Las Palmas with the rest of the villages of the island) and Guaguas Municipales (Yellow Buses. I'ts metropolitan and only operates in Las Palmas)

GLOBAL (Maspalomas-Las Palmas (San Telmo bus Station))

- It depends about the zone where you're going to be located, because there're diferents routes which connect Maspalomas with Las Palmas.

Guaguas Municipales (Las Palmas (San Telmo bus Station - Gran Canaria Stadium))

- Once in Las Palmas, you have to take line 91, which stops at Siete Palmas shopping centre (the stadium is behind it)
CallumMFC
Recogepelotas
Recogepelotas

Mensaje por CallumMFC »

Thanks!! I'm staying at Seaside Sandy Beach playa del ingles. Will the buses still be running after the game?
Lancelot
Directivo de la entidad
Directivo de la entidad

Mensaje por Lancelot »

Hello. It seems the last bus from Las Palmas to Maspalomas (line 30, Global) leaves at 21:05 -> http://www.globalsu.net/lineas/linea30.pdf
Teldense
Amarillo de corazón
Amarillo de corazón

Mensaje por Teldense »

GTRMinerva escribió:Hello and welcome!

Las Palmas shirt is abaout 60€ more or less.

I suggest you to came to Las Palmas at morning, see Vegueta, Triana (old town), and Las Canteras's beach.

I think Global bus number one, goes all night to Maspalomas - ¿La uno no va cada media hora incluso de noche?
Las semi-directas suelen hacer la ruta hasta las primeras horas de la madrugada
Lancelot
Directivo de la entidad
Directivo de la entidad

Mensaje por Lancelot »

Teldense escribió:

I suggest you to came to Las Palmas at morning, see Vegueta, Triana (old town), and Las Canteras's beach.

I think Global bus number one, goes all night to Maspalomas - ¿La uno no va cada media hora incluso de noche?
Las semi-directas suelen hacer la ruta hasta las primeras horas de la madrugada

Si es verdad, tarda bastante más pero llegar llega.

La línea 1 (Las Palmas-Mogán) parece que no entra en el inglés: http://www.globalsu.net/lineas/linea1.pdf

Pero, la línea 05 (Las Palmas-Maspalomas -no directo-) (como olvidarme de ella si es la que cogía hace 25 años para irme de juerga si se me escapaba la 30) si que entra en el inglés: http://www.globalsu.net/lineas/linea05.pdf
ayozelahesa
Juez de la administración concursal
Juez de la administración concursal

Mensaje por ayozelahesa »

It's around 65 euros, and 12 euros more if you want it with name and number (Araujo number 10 would be the best one :P )
Responder